AWOOGA

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Camera situation Volume 2



Now having gotten a new camera that I was really happy with and had taken quite a lot of photos with. (Museum, Thai festival, hostel, trip to Sydney with work) Some absolute mug steals it along with my bag, headphones, 2 memory cards, a notepad that I was writing travel plans/starting a diary in and Robs memory card reader. Right from inside a small room in the museum's internet area, in front of Rob and with two members of staff watching, some lowlife thiefed it. Now to say I was pretty annoyed goes without saying, however, I didn't expect the staff at the museum to be so incompetent. None of them seemed too concerned and wouldn't let me view the CCTV which even the police were suprised. Unfortunately, I don't rate my chances of getting it back too highly :(

If I was to see someone with my fairly distinctive bag, you can rest assured they will be getting the full array of WWE wrestling moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment